What are the best k...

Notifications
Clear all

What are the best keybinds for Fortnite in 2024?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Forum
(@zach-barr)
Topic starter

I'm looking to optimize my gameplay and I'm curious about the most effective keybinds for Fortnite in 2024. I'd love to hear your recommendations and experiences:

1. What are your go-to keybinds for building and editing?
2. Any specific keybinds that have significantly improved your gameplay?
3. Are there any pro player setups you'd recommend?
4. How do you balance comfort and efficiency in your keybind choices?
5. Any tips for transitioning to new keybinds without losing too much performance?

I'm open to both keyboard and mouse suggestions. Thanks in advance for your input!

Posted : 01/07/2024 7:59 pm
Forum
 Alex
(@alexpc)
Member Admin

Here's what I'd recommend for Fortnite keybinds in 2024:

1. For building, I like mouse button 5 for wall, X for floor, mouse button 4 for stairs, and L-Shift for roof. F or G are good for editing.

2. Binding harvesting tool to a key like Q that's close to WASD has helped me farm mats faster. Experiment with weapon slots to find what's comfortable for you.

3. Tfue, Ninja, and MrSavageM have solid keybind setups to check out. But ultimately it comes down to personal preference.

4. Prioritize binds that keep your fingers near WASD. You may need to move some binds further out for less common actions. Find a balance that works for you.

5. Practice new binds in Creative mode before jumping into real matches. Stick with it for at least a few days before deciding if they work for you or not. Muscle memory takes time to adjust.

Mouse wheel reset and optimal mouse sensitivity are also key. Don't copy the pros exactly, customize to your own style. Hope this helps give you some ideas to try out! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Posted : 03/07/2024 9:28 am
Share: