A list of free cheats for The Sims 4 that will shock you. Put them into your gameplay and take the fun to a new level.
If you’re looking for Sims 4 cheat codes to boost your Sims’ lifespans, nothing is more iconic than a combination of cheaters and Sims than cheat codes and Sims! (Insert laughing here)
And cheaters have your back whether you want some extra money, a freebie house, or to revive a loved one who has passed away before their time. You can get past everyday problems like money or death with cheat codes and focus on playing instead.
With the release of The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs and High School Years, you’ll be able to get every cheat code you need right here!
On our cheat sheet, we’ve organized the pages by skill, career, and trait so that you can easily find cheats for any expansions or packs you want to use. We’ve also included instructions on how to enable Sims 4 free cheats in-world, in addition to tips on how to get started using them.
Press Ctrl+Shift+C to open the cheat console when playing Sims 4. Then type your desired cheat code into the box, and press ‘ENTER SIGN’ to activate it.
If you want to use the testing cheat command, you’ll have to type “testing cheat [true/false]” in the console. Once you’ve done so, you can access some new commands using the testing cheat.
If you activate Testing Cheat Codes, you’ll be able, for example, to move Sims between households, fill up their needs, clean up objects, and even teleport them anywhere you want.
If you’re tired of starting your Sims at the bottom, enter one of these Sims 4 free cheats into the game’s console to instantly get lots of cash. Don’t forget to check out the Sims 4 player count on PlayerCounter or upgrades from Steam before you do.
Without further ado, here is the most shocking Sims 4 free cheats list!
- AntiCapitalistCanine – Enables the ‘Anti-Capitalist Canine’ temperament
- BigBadWolf – Enables the ‘Big Bad Wolf’ temperamentCarnivore – Enables the ‘Carnivore’ temperament
- EasilyExcitable – Enables the ‘Easily Excitable’ temperament
- FeelsOutcasted – Enables the ‘Feels Outcasted’ temperament
- Frisky – Enables the ‘Frisky’ temperament
- GrumpyWolf – Enables the ‘Grumpy Wolf’ temperament
- HatesBeingWet – Enables the ‘Hates Being Wet’ temperament
- HungryLikeTheWolf – Enables the ‘Hungry Like the Wolf’ temperament
- Lunar_ForestMark – Enables the ‘Mark of the Forest’ temperament
- Lunar_HuntMark – Enables the ‘Mark of the Hunt’ temperament
- Lunar_NightMark – Enables the ‘Mark of the Night’ temperament
- Lunar_WolfMark – Enables the ‘Mark of the Wolf’ temperament
- MustBeClean – Enables the ‘Must Be Clean’ temperament
- NightWolf – Enables the ‘Night Wolf’ temperament
- Prideful – Enables the ‘Prideful’ temperament
- RestlessAnimal – Enables the ‘Restless Animal’ temperament
- SensitiveHearing – Enables the ‘Sensitive Hearing’ temperament
- SurvivalInstincts – Enables the ‘Survival Instincts’ temperament
- Territorial – Enables the ‘Territorial’ temperament
- WolfBrain – Enables the ‘Wolf Brain’ temperament
- WrackedWithGuilt – Enables the ‘Wracked With Guilt’ temperament
- Ghostly mode: sims.add_buff Ghostly will turn your sim into a ghost for four in-game hours.
- Ghost: traits.equip_trait [trait]
- Vampire: stats.set_stat commodity_Vampire_SunExposure -100
- kaching: get 1,000 simoleons
- rosebud: get 1,000 simoleons (for The Sims veterans who remember it)
- motherlode: get 50,000 simoleons
- Money [#]: change household simoleons to an exact number
- FreeRealEstate [on/off]: enter this in the neighborhood or world view to make all lots free
- household.autopay_bills [true/false]: Turns household bills on and off.